Special Force

Welcome SF Forumer!

Q:Who we are?

Don't forget, the people helping you are volunteers and members of this community, please be respectful. Please keep in mind that these forums are not directly supported by DF Interactive Game and Community.

Please respect all advice given to you by members and moderators, we all do our best in our free time to help others, as we are volunteers.

Thank you!

It's me,
[MOD]Seek
Note: Please post your issue in the correct board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ps: Pansamantala lang ito, Habang wala pa ang Management sa ating Official Forum Community Board. =)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Special Force

Welcome SF Forumer!

Q:Who we are?

Don't forget, the people helping you are volunteers and members of this community, please be respectful. Please keep in mind that these forums are not directly supported by DF Interactive Game and Community.

Please respect all advice given to you by members and moderators, we all do our best in our free time to help others, as we are volunteers.

Thank you!

It's me,
[MOD]Seek
Note: Please post your issue in the correct board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ps: Pansamantala lang ito, Habang wala pa ang Management sa ating Official Forum Community Board. =)

Special Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Special Force

Search the help stickies and the support section as your issue may be common. Abusive posts/threads will be removed on sight.

5 posters

Former Games Master Millais Wrote

[MOD]Flow
    [MOD]Flow
    Moderators
    Moderators

Former Games Master Millais Wrote Empty Former Games Master Millais Wrote

Post by [MOD]Flow Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi all, it's been a long time since I logged into my old GM account.
    How long has it been? Almost one year?
    I've been flooded by memories of my old job, so I'm back to take a look around my old players. You guys are all still very lively, I see. Hahaha.
    I guess I could also explain a bit about what's happened.
    For the Singapore server, it's closed. And it's probably going to be permanent, so you guys will need to get your Special Force kicks from another server, or another game.
    I'm sorry that I haven't been good enough in providing you all the support you needed. Many things don't go the way we want, so a lot of sacrifices were thus made. It's a  pity I couldn't make amends to save our server.
    Many thanks go out to the people who have supported the game and supported me, like Ruki, Vin, AdiFZero, the twins, and others from Singapore, and Khoabim from Vietnam. My apologies to Ben from Australia, whom I couldn't give sufficient attention to, for a super enthusiast like him.

For the Philippines server, I don't know what are its plans for it, or what is happening to it now. It's likely another game company will take over it and continue the game in such a huge country. I apologize that we were not well-prepared for Filipino gamers, for the different type of gaming mindset and the gaming needs you all need. I'm sorry again that I could not provide sufficient support for every one of you.
    I will probably emphasize this again, even though I am not longer your GM:
    - don't hack
    - don't play private servers
    Why? Well... You are our only support. We hope you would support the creators of the game, so that they can continue to make more games for you. But I guess it's too late now... I can only try harder in my next job. Maybe I'll be my own boss in future, then I can avoid the pitfalls of my previous jobs and make the world a greater gaming place. When that happens, I'd give every one of you in my Facebook here a special treat. Hahahaha!
    Everyone, please continue to enjoy gaming and give your support to them. Without us buying their games, there would not be any games at all.
    To a gaming life! Cheers!

~ https://www.facebook.com/millais.gm.3
    [MOD]Seek
    [MOD]Seek
    Moderators
    Moderators

Former Games Master Millais Wrote Empty Re: Former Games Master Millais Wrote

Post by [MOD]Seek Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:50 am

Di nila tayo pwd iwan. Tayo ang may pinakamaraming MANLALARO ng SF. Wink Tayo din ang may pinakamahuhusay na player. Wink  Tayo din kasi ang sumisira! hahaha.. kaya sana matuto na ang ibang PLAYER. HALOS kasi lahat ng cheater ay hindi FORUMER. Kaya bilib talaga ako sa mga FORUMER.

TRUE-too at Loyal sa SF. Wink

Sana magbalik kana aking MAHAL! lol!
    -=THEROSE=-
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by -=THEROSE=- Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:39 pm

KAKAiYAK NAMN YANG BALiTA NA YAN HUHUHUHUHU...........Feeling sad  Sad Mad Mad No No No No
    die-hard18
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by die-hard18 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Temporary is only a limited period of time for short not permanent but we, players of SF are losing hope right now. It's been 9 months since our game was gone. But still if this no.1 fps game will comeback. We'll still play.
    MeSimpleMan
    MeSimpleMan
    1st Lieutenant
    1st Lieutenant

Post by MeSimpleMan Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:16 pm

hay wala na talga

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:40 am